Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Itinerary!

Eeeek it's almost time!! I'm about to start packing and see if I have to run to the store tomorrow to get anything, but I feel prepared. I made my little map guides and stuff today. Very exciting!! Although I'm a bit concerned b/c everything is well planned and you know what they say about the best laid plans or whatever. I'm hoping for the best.

Alright so here is my itinerary:
Arrive in Poland on May 21 and meet up with Karoline and family.
Arrive in Prague on Monday, May 25.
Arrive in Vienna on Wednesday, May 27.
Arrive in Venice on Friday, May 29.
Arrive in Milan on Sunday, May 31.
Arrive in Geneva on Tuesday, June 2.
Arrive in Barcelona on Thursday, June 4.
Arrive in Dublin on Saturday, June 6.
Arrive in NEWARK, NJ on Wednesday, June 10!

So there you go. It's kind of insane. Whee! If you have any tips on stuff to do in a certain place please let me know! Oh also here is my link to Twitter www.twitter.com/jerseyvegan . I made sure each hostel/hotel we're staying in has internet, so I should be either to post brief updates via my ipod or a computer. I really want to post pictures as well so I'm hopeful that will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment