Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Guten Tag!

So today Karoline and I arrived in Vienna!! It's very pretty and I can't wait to see more tomorrow. Originally we were going to stay in a hostel tonight, but we're staying with another one of her relatives instead! Tomorrow night is our first overnight train to Venice, eep! It's like 12 hours or something insane like that, but I know we'll be fine! Ok here are pics.



At Praha Holesevice train station about to board our train.
On the train on the way to Vienna! It was a 6 person car but onlz Karoline and I were there so we got to spread out our stuff and relax. And take like 4 catnaps, which is my new favorite thing to do.

Schonbrunn Palace! I think that is how you spell it. Anyway, I'm going to live there now. It is GORGEOUS and I love castles and palaces. Sooo pretty.

HELLO PRETTY PALACE. There were a ton of gardens, fountains, and paths all over the place.

This is where I will serve afternoon tea, join me, won't you?

Karoline and I standing in one of the many lovely archways, this one was lined with roses.
More Vienna sightseeing tomorrow, then catching the 830pm to Venice! I can't remember if the place we're staying there has wireless, but if it does I'll continue to update!!




1 comment:

  1. I love the Schonbrunn! Or however you spell it. I want to go Viennese waltzing there. *sigh* I love that you brought the "peek-a-boo" to Austria. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete